Monday, November 1, 2010

Cadwell, Kitty Cadwell

Cadwell is the name of the street I grew up on and Kitty is the name of my first pet -I had a dog.  I'm a 32-year-old, single, American-Filipina-Irish Lesbian Cancer who occasionally is entertained by boys.  I was given 20,000 simoleons (the currency of my land) to start my new life and now I have less than 200. 


In the town of Pleasantview, I just bought my house for 11,000 simoleans. I furnished my tiny house (30 X 20 -most likely Sim feet because I can't fit a full length couch in it) with a fancy dining table, two gaudy chairs, a pink refrigerator (a mistake), a luscious bed, and a cheap desk with an expensive computer. I also had to buy some other essentials: a smoke detector or else my house could burn down, a phone so my job can call me or I can call my fortune teller, lighting (otherwise the "environment" in your house would be dreadful and my mood can go sour), and other plants and such to liven up the place.  Oh yes!  I also purchased an easel and canvas so I can paint.  Yes, I furnished the place so I can ensure that I can meet my basic needs such as building and maintaining energy and maximizing my comfort, but my furniture and decor just don't match.  =(  


However, I'm attempting to live a life of pleasure.  Hence, the painting and the computer for games.  I tried to buy a karaoke machine but it was very expensive and wouldn't fit in my small living space.  Perhaps when I start my job as a scientist for 210 simoleans a day tomorrow I can save up to sing. I'll also be able to get furniture that will match beautifully.


Never mind my abode for now.  I already met a few neighbors!  I met two gentlemen and a woman.  This excited me as we chatted and I entertained her but I don't remember her name.  Nina maybe?  Well, I don't know much yet about her but we seem to hit it off well.  


In the middle of our conversation a fortune teller came to solicit her services, but I ignored her so I can talk to Nina(?), the woman.  The fortune teller left her calling card and said that if I don't find love I should call her.  Whatever... me having trouble finding love?  I'm great at finding love.  They just don't end up well.  Therefore, I will live a life of pleasure, a life of Sim.

No comments:

Post a Comment